These are responses that we had from our Parent/Carer questionnaire back in February 2020...
- Brading School is an excellent school, the staff are very understanding and child focused.
- The school has high expectations and works hard in a fun way to achieve this. I couldn’t be happier with how much my child has learnt and how eager he is to learn. Fab hardworking team.
- The staff work as a wonderful team, make parents feel welcome and valued in the child’s development journey. Our children have improved in terms of behaviour and ability to work with realistic but challenging goals. Its lovely for the children to be a part of a school community where they can thrive.
- Can’t thank the school enough for all they have done to help integrate our son back into a school environment after a previous school setting left him highly distressed.
- Couldn’t be happier with the way my child has progressed since being at this school.
- The standards are very high with regards to learning in reception class and there seems to be good, strong staff leading the class. The level my child is working at is already higher than we expected and is reading lots of words. When my child started they weren’t aware of any letters or words, we are still so shocked but mega pleased with the progress. Office staff are very friendly and helpful when we’ve had to liaise messages and know my child well, greeting by name. Senco, family liaison officer and headteacher too are very friendly and take on board our concerns regarding what to do e.g. attendance.
- Children learn well and enjoy school. My child loves everything about school and we couldn’t be happier with their progress and how school is helping them grow as a person.
- After a period of time out of school, my child has thrived since joining Brading school. My child is happy, confident, very well-supported and proud to be a member of the school community.
- Brading is an amazing school. My child has progressed so much with the help of all the staff. They treat each child as an individual and their needs. I couldn’t recommend enough!