We Unlock Potential by being a TEAM that TRUST each other!
Main Scale Teacher
Full time permanent contract starting 1st September 2024.
Brading Primary School is a 2-11 school which is truly inclusive.
We are a growing school and we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic main scale teacher
to join our teaching team for September 2024.
ECTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is able to inspire and motivate children to unlock their potential.
- Is flexible and a real team player.
- Is able to work with children with a vast range of needs.
We can offer:
- A strong team that supports each other and works together
- Every opportunity to receive professional and personal development to support you in your role
and with your aspirations
- An exciting opportunity to make a real difference to our community
For further details and an application pack, please see our website:
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 1st March 2024
Brading CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
As per statutory national ‘Keeping Children Safe In Education’ guidance we will be conducting basic online searches
on all applicants shortlisted for interview.
This school is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.